Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New makeup!

So my roommate (Jamie) and I, after attending a midnight candlelight service for Christmas, went to the shiny new Walgreen's at Sunset & Vine to pick up hot cocoa mix, and after finding out they were out of it, spend nearly an hour in the makeup section until we realized it was 2 AM.

First of all, they had lots of brands I'd never heard of - I immediately gravitated towards a European brand called "GOSH", because the makeup was all bright colors and sparkles (I know. My makeup preferences tend towards things that small children and Ke$ha might like) and the testers seemed really, really nice. Their liquid eyeliner was in a sort of marker form and in all sorts of colors. It was a bit too expensive for me, though, but not more expensive than I remember Sephora being the last time I was in one of their stores.
This is it.
This is why I'm not even going to try to hide which Walgreen's we go to at 1 AM, because as far as I can tell, it's one of only a handful in the US, and probably the only one in my time zone, that carries that line. If I get a full-time job, I'm SO getting some of this.

But I also found some things from Wet & Wild. Because I really really like metallic eyeliner, and the colors in this and the eyeshadow go perfectly with my skin. I've just got to figure out what to do with them...
Yes, I instagrammed it.
Research may follow. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment